Get strong, centered, balanced, fast, powerful, flexible, but most of all Get Active. Try one or all of the Active Body & Health programs and discover for yourself the ACTIVE advantage and all the benefits of an active lifestyle. Our team of dedicated trainers motivate you every step of the way. Learn more or book an appointment for an evaluation here.
Pilates is a lifetime exercise that is offered as individual or small group instruction. Debi and her team of instructors provide well rounded, customized programs using the reformer, tower, cadillac, chair and barrel. In addition, Active Body and Health is an Education Center for Peak Pilates. Peak offers only the best in quality Classical Pilates Education. Please check out all of our Pilates and fitness education programs we have to offer here.
The A3 program was specifically designed by Dave Vincent to prepare young athletes and teach them safe, effective ways to workout. The A3 program focuses on teenage boys and girls ages 11 – 17. Small groups and team programs are available. Learn more about our sports performance training here. Please contact Dave at 202 309 0270 to schedule your team or small group.
Active Body & Health offers a multitude of small group exercise classes. We have something to offer for everyone. Each class is taught by a nationally certified instructor. You’re guaranteed to get in shape while having a blast! We routinely add new classes to keep you motivated and challenged. Each class is one hour.
What We've Achieved
Active has trained numerous athletes and clients in Severna Park since 2003.
- Our Sports Performance program has grown to over 100 athletes who have chosen to train with us. Several have won State titles/ championships in soccer.
- Our World and National level Irish dancers participate in pilates classes and stamina training at Active.
- Many collegiate athletes spend their summer and winter breaks training at Active to to stay on top of their game or to make their prospective teams.
- Active has sponsored local athletes, community events and the Severna Park Falcons Boosters to ensure that they get the necessary funds or equipment they need for their sports teams.
- Debi and Dave Vincent have had the honor of being faculty members of the World class US Tennis Congress for the last 4 years. They offer sports specific sports performance workshops, assessments, pilates, flexibility and core training to the attendees of this high quality, sought after event.
- Our workouts are individually designed for pre, post and in season training.
- Active has joined a partnershipwith Peak Pilates and is proud to offer Pilates and fitness Continuing education programs and National certifications. Debi is also excited to be the lead trainer of these programs and also travels to represent Peak at other locations offering their certification programs and courses.
- Active also partners with The Yalich clinic to offer seminars and assessments to coaches, athletes and parents. These programs help educate and keep our athletes healthy throughout their seasons.
- Many coaches, Physical therapist and chiropractors work with Active to help get athletes stronger, healthier and back on the field as soon as possible.
- Through pilates, functional training and core stability training Active athletes get a deeper understanding of their bodies awareness and coordination which helps them prevent or lessen injuries.